Monday, June 1, 2015

June Challenge for Gina's Designs Craft Group on Facebook

Good morning. We have a new challenge starting today for Gina's Designs Craft Group. The group is FREE to join. To be a member of the group, just follow the link above! 
This month the challenge is-
 Anything Under the Rainbow.
Anything colorful will work: a card, ATC, layout, off the page - whatever you would like :)
All you need to do is add a photo of your project to the Facebook group.
Winner of the challenge will receive a $10.00 gift certificate from Gina's Designs.
For my project I used the Page Frame Photo Reel! I transformed the reel into a color wheel by using sprays, flowers and butterflies in the same colors. Flourishes were added that I painted gold and cut into smaller sizes. I used only the top layers of the Layered Flourish-Renata and the Layered Flourish-Chloe in the flower clusters.

Good luck!
Gina's Designs Products Used:
Other products are from my stash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...