Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Moon Sees Me Tag by Mary

Happy Sunday, folks! I have a cute tag for my Gina's Designs DT project featuring stamps by RubberMoon! When I saw the "See the Moon Words" stamp, I thought of the Celestial Shape Set from Gina's!
I started by using one of Gina's x large chipboard tag and applied gesso to it. After the gesso was dried, I used various sprays, drying between different colors. Once I achieved a color, I used the inksplat stamp
All the chipboard pieces had a layer of gesso applied to them. After that I painted the shapes with appropriate colors. On the cloud I used RubberMoon's "See the Moon Words" stamp.
Gina's Designs Products Used:

RubberMoon
mixed media inksplat -art stamp
see the moon words

Other Products Used:
Paint: Medium Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Deep Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Lamp Blue, Butter Milk
Gesso
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Danny Zuko's Denim, Whale Water Blue, Ocean Blue, Tiffany Lou Blue, Bachelor Button Blue
Ribbon from my stash
glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...