Friday, February 27, 2015

Family Life Mixed Media Wall Tag - Rubbermoon Cross Promotion


Good morning friends! Today I have a special project to share with you. All this month we have been working with the amazing stamps from Rubbermoon. I chose to use the house stamps, they came with some stamping blanks which were designed by Gina for Rubbermoon. 
 
The stamps from Rubbermoon are so wonderful! They are some of my very favorites to use. I chose to do a little family life scene on one of Gina's Super Large tags. I have used these tags a lot, they are really a staple in my craft room.
I chose to do some mixed media using sprays and texture paste for the background until I got the desired effect I was going for.  I also used paints and sprays on the stamping blanks and when I was happy with the background I used the house stamps on them, and they came out so cute!
I layered on some laces and flowers, and used some of the sprays on some vintage dictionary paper I had then punched out the butterflies and added them to the tag. I then added some fun words and metal pieces from my stash to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Gina's Designs Items Used


Other Items Used
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Fireworks Sprays
Paper Artsy Paints
Other Metals From My Stash






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...