Monday, September 29, 2014

Together Forever - A Layout by Kathi

Hi, and thanks for stopping by.   It's Kathi here to share a layout I created using a template by The Crafter's Workshop.  I used walnut stain distress ink using a blending tool, I then cut out the & symbol to add to the 12 X 12. The 12 X 12 paper is from a Bo-Bunny collection. I outlined the symbol with crystal rhinestones, and added some added bling. I used Gina's Chipboard words Cherish, Together, Forever, & Love, to help create this layout.  I used distress paint on the doilies and on the textured sheet. I used two frame dies from Sizzix to create the frames for the photos.  I finished the layout with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections.


The words have been painted with distress paint,  then glossy accents was applied on top of each letter/words. 


 Behind the photo/frame I used Gina's textured sheet Swirled Hearts layered
 over a large intricate doily that was painted with distress paint. The swirled hearts 
were also painted using picket fence distress paint.


Flourishes 2 was painted with distress paint. I layered the & symbol over the end 
of the flourish, and layered over Gina's large intricate doily, 
 a photo frame was layered over the texture sheet.

Supplies used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:

Cardstock Doily Set Intricates
Flourish 2
Textured Sheet Swirled Hearts
10 Words

Other supplies:
TCW texture sheet # TCW383
Sizzix photo frames
Bo-Bunny paper
Distress Ink - Walnut stain
WOC flowers & skeleton leaves
Prima flowers
Recollection Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...