Sunday, September 7, 2014

Halloween Cards by Donna

Hi Everyone, it's Donna, with two Halloween cards. Yes, it's that time of year again!

For this first card I used the "gate" from the Small Fence and Gate Set, and one of the Stackable Labels. I covered both with black gesso. While still wet, I sprinkled Stickles dry fine glitter in Black Diamond on the gate. I added a little bit of stenciling to the Stackable Label with purple acrylic paint dabber. 


For the second card, I used Gina's Grape Vine Leaves.  This is a new item in the store. They are great to use as pumpkin vines! The curly vines are so fun to use! I cut them into pieces to fit on the card. I covered them in black gesso and added just a pinch of dry fine black glitter in with the gesso. I didn't want a lot of sparkle, just enough to highlight the leaves and vines.


I'm going to leave all of my Halloween papers out because I just received some great chipboard Halloween embellishments from Gina's!!! Take a moment to check out the beautiful Fall and Halloween chipboard shapes and home decor in the store!

Gina's Designs

Grape Vines (available soon)

Other products

Echo Park - Arsenic and Lace paper collection
Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale paper collection
Anna Griffin - embellishments, silver paper
Reneabouquets.com - butterfly
Viva modeling cream - Pearl
Stickles - Dry fine glitter/Black Diamond
Ice Stickles - crystal Ice
Crafters Pick - glue







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...