Sunday, September 21, 2014

3-D Haunted House by Donna

It's almost that spooky time of year! For me, Halloween is all about the kids! I used Gina's 2 Story House to make something the kids would enjoy, a haunted house!


I covered all the edges of the chipboard pieces to build the house with black gesso and then covered each piece with papers.


I used black and purple crackle paint on two of the spiderweb shapes and used embossing powder on the orange one. Also, black, brown and copper crackle paint on the tree, and black and copper (added some Inka gold) on the string along crow.




This house was so much fun to put together!

Gina's Designs

Wrought Iron set

Other Products

Arsenic and Lace paper - Echo Park
Flowers -  I Am Roses



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...