Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Composition Boxes by Nancy and by Veronica

Hello Everyone!  Today we have two designers on the blog, both creating their versions of our Composition Box.  You've been seeing versions of this box all month, and as always, it's so amazing to see each designers version.  This heavy chipboard kit comes with 3 smaller boxes to assemble and place within (or on top of) the large box, a wooden key, and a number of your choice.  Create your own project in any theme you'd like, or choose a number to correlate with a special year or a special day.  Anything goes!


Hello Crafty Friends!  Nancy here to share my version of our composition box.  Halloween is my favorite time of the year to scrap.  There are so many fun Halloween themes, and it's so hard to chose between witches, vamps, zombies, and other ghoulish themes,  that I usually end up making many projects during the Autumn months.  I knew as soon as Gina designed this awesome piece, exactly which numbers I'd choose.


Gina's Designs Products used:

Other:
Tim Holtz Halloween-themed stamps, rub-ons, and die
Collage sheets from Alpha Stamps
Collage sheet from Raiders of the Lost Art


Next up is Veronica with her version of our Composition Box featuring the number "13".


Hello again! Veronica here, and today I wanted to share a Composition Box that I Altered from 
Gina's Designs for this month's Team Challenge!
We each were to select a number, and I choose the number 13.
I love cats, and I have always had a heart for Black Cats. 
The number 13 just seemed fitting for me.
 One may be superstitious in thinking that the number 13, and Black Cats are anything but Lucky....
I truly dare to differ!
This is my first Composition Box that I have ever worked on.
I love going through the Gina's Designs store, and finding just what I need to complete a project.
Like the Stackable Labels Shape Set. It gave me the effect I wanted to tell my story....
that Black Cats, and the number 13 is Lucky!
 Black Jack was the name of my cat as a teenager. He was the Best!
I love that the Composition Box comes with 3 smaller boxes to place all your memorabilia. 
I just simply painted the entire box black, then added Viva Crackle Paint to give it a bit of an weathered and worn look. Then I decorated to my heart's content using paper from Carta Bella and embellishments from my ever growing stash of craft supplies.
It also includes a key and of course the number of your choice!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a Blessed Day!
Other items used:
Black Spray Paint
Viva Crackle Paint
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Carta Bella Moments & Memories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...