Sunday, July 13, 2014

Beach Shadow box by Deann and a Trim Organizer by Brigitte

Hi everyone! We have two designers again today, with amazing projects!


Good morning, Deann here with a Beach Theme Shadowbox Kit  from Gina's Designs. I decorated the Shadowbox to match my Artist Trading Blocks that I made last week.

The shadow box comes with lots of beach goodies. For the seahorse, star fish and shells, I covered them with gesso. While the gesso was still wet, I pressed them into tan and white sand.


I love how it matches my blocks!

I glittered the On The Beach Title with three shades of green glitter.

The lady in the black bathing suit is my Mum!
Have a great day
(((HUGS)))
Deann

Gina's Designs Products used:
Beach Themed Shadowbox Kit


Next up is Brigitte with one of our trim organizers stuffed with laces and trims.


Hello to my crafty friends!  I am here to share my trim organizer and spool shaped cards from Gina's shop.  I had such fun putting this together piece by piece,  and seeing it come alive with papers and pearls and the beautiful filigree frame which adorns the front of the organizer.




I also papered the inside of the organizer shown here.


Next up are the beautiful set of spools used to hold your trims neatly all in one place.  I must say I need at least a half a dozen of these organizers to keep my laces at bay lol!

I papered the spools as well and added a lace detail to the tops for some added interest.  I made "bottle cap" charms with Gina's latest design and added them on top of the lace to mimic tabs.









Thank you so much for stopping by!  Brigitte xo

Gina's Designs Products Used:
Trim Organizer
Filigree Frames Shape Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...