Monday, April 14, 2014

Home Decor Projects with Deann and Veronica

Today we have some fun wall art, or home decor items on the blog.  The wall art keys come in three unique and fun styles.  Two different styles are being shared with you today.  Deann is also sharing the door plate which she has decorated to match her key.    

Good morning :) Deann here with my latest DT project for Gina's Designs.
I LOVE the new Keys and the Door plate !!! I went with a different color combo than my usual for steam punk. I love the cream, gold and Burgundy combo.    








Thanks for stopping by :)
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs products used-
Door Plate

Next up is Veronica with the heart shaped key.


Hello Everyone! Veronica here again.
 Today I have this Beautiful Victorian Wall Art Heart Key to show you new from Gina's Designs.
I just love the Victorian Era! I used different pieces that I've collected over the years, to complete this project, and the flower embellishments were given to me as a gift. I love how different little things can make complete a finished look.


Here you can see Gina's Flourishes. These work so well for layouts and tags, and they helped add a vintage touch to this project.
I also added a letter "V" from a old Scrabble Board Game, another Vintage salvage yard sale find. It's funny how these are now so sought after. 

"She" is beautiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...