Sunday, March 30, 2014

Tea Time Wall Art by Heidi and a Coffee Sleeve Mini by Deann

Hi everyone!  Today we have two really cute and fun projects to share.  First up is Heidi.

 Hello!  Heidi here with a little piece of art for the home that I made this last weekend.  I had these wonderful little tea cups from Gina's Designs that I knew I wanted to create something with.   When I found this cute little sentiment, I knew exactly what I would make with them. 


Here is a little close up of the tea pot and the tea cup.... with a little sparkly liquid! 

Gina's Designs: 
Tea Time Shape & Border Set 


Next up is Deann with an adorable mini album!

Good morning, Deann here!  Today I want to show you what you can make with coffee sleeves.  We all enjoy our morning coffee, and here's a chance to recycle too!  
 I began by making the covers. I cut 2 pieces of  chip board a little bigger than the coffee sleeves  and cut one side with a TH on the edge die . Covered with paper and a Texture Sheet Swirled Hearts from Gina's Designs .Then I added a Cardstock Doily Set 1  and  the word dream from the Delicate Frames & Ornaments Shape Set . On top of that I added 3 layers of lace to the spine side of the cover and lots of flowers .
 For the inside of the mini I used one of the Freebie Friday printable s Another Vintage Freebie Friday  from Gina's Blog





 These are the tags from all of the pages.
I hope you give it a go ! They are so fun and easy to make . Not to mention you will be recycling !
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs Products used -





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...