Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bird's Nest Book Box by Melissa with Gina's Designs and CraftSupplies1


Hi, Melissa  here with an altered Book Box from Gina's Designs Lasercuts.  I also used items from Craftsupplies 1.


The leaf chipboard is painted with gesso, then watercolors, Dylusions Ink Mist, Liquid Pearls, and topped with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.  The book box was very easy to assemble, and sturdy.   It was a pleasure to work with.

The flowers from CraftSupplies1 took watercolor tints beautifully. When they were still damp I changed the shape  a little from the original . I love flowers and these were wonderful.

Chipboard used:

Flower Filigrees
Silver Fairy Sprite
White Flowers
White Roses

Other supplies used:
Prima Paper
Graphic 45 Paper
ZVA pearls
Birch bark and lichens from my yard, and sheet moss I bought
Vintaj metal leaf
Winton and Lewis Watercolors
Liquid Pearls
Dylusions Spray Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...