Monday, March 3, 2014

Birdcage Tags by Shanna and an 8 x 8 Layout with tag by Veronica

Hi everyone, we have two projects to share today, gorgeous tags and an 8 x 8 double layout. First up we have Shanna with a video tutorial following the photos.

Hey everyone Shanna here, and I am sharing some mixed media tags with you today. I happened to create these a while ago in the whim of grabbing paint, tags, stencils, and playtime! 

I gave them a coat of gesso, some glass bead gel, and some twinkling H2o's.


For the birds I used a new Prima stamp to get the words on the birds. 

Here is a quick video of how I made these tags.

Items Used:

Next up we have Veronica with a gorgeous combo layout and tag.

Today I wanted to share an 8x8 Layout & Tag that I created using chipboard laser cuts from Gina's Designs. Her large selection of laser cuts make it so much fun and easy to put any project together!
My favorite part of the page is these beautiful butterflies from Gina's Butterflies & Dragonflies chipboard shapes. They truly just make the page!
And her Chipboard Phrases "Enjoy The Moment" is what started the idea for this layout.
I then added a tag using of course Chipboard tags from Gina's Store for just a little something extra.
I enjoy decorating tags so much with Gina's Cardstock Doily Set Intricates, I can never have too many,  I use them on a lot of my projects. They just go with everything!
 On the back of the tag I have a simple pocket to place a small note card.

I really enjoyed how the over all look to the layout and tag came out, and I hope you do too.
Thank you for stopping by. 
Have a Blessed Day!
Other Products used:
Perfect Pearls Mists - Blue Smoke
Radiant Rain Mists - Butternut
Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo
Prima Doll Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...