Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas With Gina's Designs; Gina's Designs and The Robins Nest

Hi, its Angela here with a layout using the new String Alongs, I didn't really spend Christmas with Gina's Designs as the title suggests lol, although thanks to the wonders of technology Gina and I did spend Christmas morning together :)

For more details on how I created the layout please see my blog

supplies used:
WOW embossing powder - Red Glitz
Papermania patterned papers
Foam letters
Good morning all, Deann here with my first project in our month long cross promotional with The Robin's Nest.  In celebration of Valentine's Day, we have brand new chipboard home decor and shape sets, along with the Wild About U paper collection from the Robin's Nest.


                                                                             
I have placed one of our new string-alongs down the center of our heart shaped Mini Display Tray, and dressed it up with flat backed pearls and hearts.  The string-along, this one in the heart design, is one of several new designs available in sets of three.  The flower matched the paper perfectly (Thanks Kim! )




The Cupid is from the new Cupid's Shape Set. 


I had to add a paper doily because they scream Valentines to me!
I think its because that's what I used in grade School for my Valentines :) 

I also added the circle of hearts from the Cupid's Shape set and a paper rose.


In the upper left corner, I used a bottle from The Old Bottles Miniature Shape set as a Love Potion Bottle, and added a piece of pink Lace behind it. I thought it looked like a table cloth. (Thanks again Kim :)

Thanks for taking a peek ! I can't wait to make my next project!
                                 (((HUGS))) Deann

Gina's Designs Products Used:




                                               


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...