Sunday, December 1, 2013

Three Easy Christmas Cards

Good morning my little sugar plums!  This is Crafting Marfa.  Today I want to show you three easy Christmas cards that I made as a DT project for Gina's Designs.  I still need to make a few more because I like to send out handmade cards and I'm running behind!




I started out with pretty paper with a very light and elegant design.  Then I added the chipboard pieces and the stickers with the sentiments.  Then I finished it off by adding the liquid pearls.  Easy as pie!  To color the chipboard shapes I used pastels, a sharpie marker and a silver paint pen.  Then I covered them with Triple Thick Gloss.  The Triple Thick also acted as glue.  I finished the snowflakes by gluing some faceted beads for extra sparkle.  I'm a sparkle girl.  I get it from my momma ;-)










Supplies:

Chipboard by Gina's Designs:

Snowflake Shape Set,
Christmas Shapes Set



Other Products Used:

Christmas Crafts:  Holiday Words

Clubhouse Crafts:  Silver Faceted Bead Mix

The Paper Company:  Ivory Elegant Leaves on White Matte


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...