Monday, August 19, 2013

Dress Form Stand Mini Album

Hello  friends, Marjolaine here with my latest creation.
Today's project was made with Gina's Designs dress form stand. It comes with 12 dress form pages and is meant to be a calendar but I made mine to be a mini album. I drilled a hole at the top to attach it together. (OK so my husband drilled the hole because I don't like power tools!) I thought a dress would be appropriate so I fashioned one without having to sew! A pretty pearl necklace finished the outfit nicely.




The mini album is at the back and I added one line per page from a beautiful quote by Audrey Hepburn.








 So elegant!

Here's the beautiful quote I used,

"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...