Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sweet Chippies by Heidi

Hello- Heidi here to show you some sweet chipboard pieces today.   I make a lot of cards and I wanted to show you how to very quickly and easily incorporate Gina's chipboard piece onto your cards.  I love how simple they are and just a dab of paint makes it "pop"

The first card is, well just darned sweet.  These apothecary jars are adorable will come in a variety of designs and sizes.  I put pink crackle paint on the one and then used a green paint on the other and then crystal lacquer over it to make it shine.  I really just needed a simple card for someone and this was quick and easy with the chippies!  
This second card uses one of the new chipboard borders sticks(you can see a couple additional styles there as well).  Once again, easy to color to coordinate with your project- plus these come in I think 12 in. so you can use for scrapbooking.  I think that you will find these to be quite beautiful and detailed. 

Stop over to Gina's to see products used: 
Apothecary Jars- coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...