Saturday, July 13, 2013

Peacock Feathers Layout by Lisa

Hey Gina's Designs Fans! It's Lisa Novogrodski here with you today! I'm sharing a layout I created featuring the gorgeous Peacock Feathers Shape Set.
We are teaming up with The Robins Nest and I have used the Teal Giraffe Cardstock in my background. I cut the paper up and layered it with gesso.

I created this layout in a mixed media style with lots of layers, gesso, modeling paste, mists and stencils.


I used two different Lindys mists on the feathers and then went over it in Diamond Glaze for a glassy sheen.

I love the Peacock feathers! I wanted mine to blend into the this page but image the pop you could add to them if you wanted a bolder look!

Thanks for stopping by!
xo 
Lisa

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...